Bethesda United Missionary Church (Gormley, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethesda United Missionary Church, located four miles (6.5 km) northeast of Gormley, Ontario, was organized as a preaching location in about 1880. The congregation had 31 members in 1948. Prior to 1934 it was part of a multiple-point charge and shared membership with the Gormley Mennonite Brethren in Christ church. In 1958 it ended its separate identity and became part of the Gormley congregation.

See Gormley Missionary Church


Author(s) Percy R Barley
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Barley, Percy R. "Bethesda United Missionary Church (Gormley, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethesda_United_Missionary_Church_(Gormley,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75582.

APA style

Barley, Percy R. (1953). Bethesda United Missionary Church (Gormley, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethesda_United_Missionary_Church_(Gormley,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75582.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 317. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.