From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Bethlehem Mennonite Church ([[General Conference Mennonite Church (GCM)|General Conference Mennonite]]), now extinct, Hooker, [[Oklahoma (USA)|Oklahoma]], organized ca. 1906, was closed ca. 1915. Earlier it had 20 members, 23 in 1911, 7 in 1914. First and last ministers were Henry D. Schroeder and Henry Adrian.
 
The Bethlehem Mennonite Church ([[General Conference Mennonite Church (GCM)|General Conference Mennonite]]), now extinct, Hooker, [[Oklahoma (USA)|Oklahoma]], organized ca. 1906, was closed ca. 1915. Earlier it had 20 members, 23 in 1911, 7 in 1914. First and last ministers were Henry D. Schroeder and Henry Adrian.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1066|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1066|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013

The Bethlehem Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, Hooker, Oklahoma, organized ca. 1906, was closed ca. 1915. Earlier it had 20 members, 23 in 1911, 7 in 1914. First and last ministers were Henry D. Schroeder and Henry Adrian.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Jan 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=75587.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 January 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=75587.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.