Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bethlehem Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, Hooker, Oklahoma, organized ca. 1906, was closed ca. 1915. Earlier it had 20 members, 23 in 1911, 7 in 1914. First and last ministers were Henry D. Schroeder and Henry Adrian.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=54662.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=54662.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.