From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Beulah Missionary Church (formerly Beulah United Missionary Church) was formerly located at Blaine and 9th streets, Elkhart, Indiana. In 1952 it was the 10th largest congregation in the United Missionary Church with a membership of 209. It then moved to the edge of the city. In 2009 the Senior Pastor was Brent Poe.

Additional Information

Address: 57595 Old County Road 17, Goshen, Indiana

Phone: 574-875-6537

Website: Beulah Missionary Church

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church USA

Maps

Map:Beulah Missionary Church (Elkhart, Indiana)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Beulah Missionary Church (Goshen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 18 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Beulah_Missionary_Church_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=75600.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Beulah Missionary Church (Goshen, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Beulah_Missionary_Church_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=75600.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 319. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.