From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:07, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Big Rose Hutterite Colony in Biggar, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1984 as a division from the West Bench Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Big Rose Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was David Walter and the manager was Fred Walter.

Additional Information

Location: Biggar, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 51.940278, -108.049722 [51° 56' 25" N, 108° 02' 59" W])

Address: Box 1660, Biggar, SK S0K 0M0

Telephone: 306-948-2925

Maps

Map:Big Rose Hutterite Colony, Biggar, Saskatchewan


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Big Rose Hutterite Colony (Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 24 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Big_Rose_Hutterite_Colony_(Biggar,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=79379.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Big Rose Hutterite Colony (Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Big_Rose_Hutterite_Colony_(Biggar,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=79379.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.