From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[checked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130823)
m
Line 1: Line 1:
Blaine Mennonite Church ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church ]]), located seven miles (12 km) east of Blaine, [[Oregon (USA)|Oregon]], was organized in 1956 and in 1959 had 21 members. Jacob D. Kauffman was its pastor. The congregation disbanded in the late 1970s or early 1980s.
+
Blaine Mennonite Church ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church ]]), located seven miles (12 km) east of Blaine, [[Oregon (USA)|Oregon]], was organized in 1956 and in 1959 had 21 members. Jacob D. Kauffman was its pastor.
 +
 
 +
The congregation disbanded in the late 1970s or early 1980s.
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1066|date=1959|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1066|date=1959|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 07:57, 20 October 2013

Blaine Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church ), located seven miles (12 km) east of Blaine, Oregon, was organized in 1956 and in 1959 had 21 members. Jacob D. Kauffman was its pastor.

The congregation disbanded in the late 1970s or early 1980s.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Blaine Mennonite Church (Blaine, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blaine_Mennonite_Church_(Blaine,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=102854.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Blaine Mennonite Church (Blaine, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blaine_Mennonite_Church_(Blaine,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=102854.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.