Bloomington United Missionary Church (Bloomington, Nebraska, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:43, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bloomington (Nebraska) United Missionary Church had a membership of 40 in 1949. It was extinct by the late 1950s.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Bloomington United Missionary Church (Bloomington, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bloomington_United_Missionary_Church_(Bloomington,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=54819.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Bloomington United Missionary Church (Bloomington, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bloomington_United_Missionary_Church_(Bloomington,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=54819.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 365. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.