Revision as of 18:49, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bluffton (Ohio) Evangelical Mennonite Church was originally located about 2.5 miles (4 km) northwest of Bluffton but in 1940 the church was moved to a location on South Jackson Street. In 1952 it had a membership of 60.

Author(s) Clarence D Diller
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Diller, Clarence D. "Bluffton Evangelical Mennonite Church (Bluffton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 27 Oct 2016.,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=75757.

APA style

Diller, Clarence D. (1953). Bluffton Evangelical Mennonite Church (Bluffton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 October 2016, from,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=75757.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 370. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.