From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:43, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Blumenthal Rudnerweider congregation occupied its first building in 1958. The congregation originated through outreach by the Manitoba Rudnerweider. Pastor William Stoesz served in 1962 as a congregational leader. In 1962 there were 35 members. In 1963 the congregations at Chortitz and Blumenthal merged to form Hague Gospel Chapel. Blumenthal had been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference. The language of worship was English.

The group was also known as the Venice Gemeinde.


Bibliography

EMMC Recorder (May 1984): 5.

Heppner, Jack. Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference 1937-1987 (1987): 109.



Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published March 1989


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Blumenthal Rudnerweider Mennonite Church (Blumenthal, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 1989. Web. 21 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blumenthal_Rudnerweider_Mennonite_Church_(Blumenthal,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=54860.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (March 1989). Blumenthal Rudnerweider Mennonite Church (Blumenthal, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blumenthal_Rudnerweider_Mennonite_Church_(Blumenthal,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=54860.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.