Brenneman Memorial United Missionary Church (Lewellen, Nebraska, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The former Brenneman Memorial United Missionary Church, Lewellen, Garden County, Nebraska, was organized as a congregation in 1928. Sunday school was started by the first settlers who arrived in 1908. In 1948 the membership was 33, with John P. Tschetter serving as pastor. It was located eight miles north of Lewellen, and was also known as the Lewellen United Missionary Church.


Author(s) John P Tschetter
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Tschetter, John P. "Brenneman Memorial United Missionary Church (Lewellen, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 22 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brenneman_Memorial_United_Missionary_Church_(Lewellen,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=76000.

APA style

Tschetter, John P. (1953). Brenneman Memorial United Missionary Church (Lewellen, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brenneman_Memorial_United_Missionary_Church_(Lewellen,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=76000.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 418. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.