Bridgeport Union Church (Bridgeport, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:45, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Mennonite Conference of Ontario in the 1890s held a Sunday school and monthly preaching services in the Union Church near the village of Bridgeport, now part of the city of Kitchener. The Union Church, built in 1848, was shared by Mennonites, United Brethren and Lutherans. No formal congregation was ever established; meetings ended by 1918.



Author(s) Lewis J Burkholder
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Burkholder, Lewis J. "Bridgeport Union Church (Bridgeport, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 22 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bridgeport_Union_Church_(Bridgeport,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=55107.

APA style

Burkholder, Lewis J. (1953). Bridgeport Union Church (Bridgeport, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bridgeport_Union_Church_(Bridgeport,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=55107.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 428. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.