From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:45, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bronson, a town in southern Michigan, was the location of the now extinct Pleasant Hill Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) of the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference. The United Missionary Church had a congregation known as Pleasant Hill five miles (eight km) southwest of the town.


Maps

Map:Bronson (Michigan)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Bronson (Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 11 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bronson_(Michigan,_USA)&oldid=55127.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Bronson (Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 11 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bronson_(Michigan,_USA)&oldid=55127.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 438. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.