From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:39, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Burlington Mennonite Brethren Church, located on Oak Street in Burlington, Colorado, was organized in 1957, its meetinghouse bought and remodeled in 1958. In 1959 it had 36 members, with Eldo Ratzlaff as pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Burlington Mennonite Brethren Church (Burlington, Colorado, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Burlington_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Burlington,_Colorado,_USA)&oldid=86386.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Burlington Mennonite Brethren Church (Burlington, Colorado, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Burlington_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Burlington,_Colorado,_USA)&oldid=86386.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1069. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.