From GAMEO
Revision as of 02:37, 5 December 2013 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search
Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Source: Church website

In the 1960s the Chortitzer Mennonite Conference planted a church in Winnipeg. Initially known as the Erin Street Mission Chapel, it became known as Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel after the completion of a new building in East Kildonan. The building serves as a sanctuary, gymnasium, and auditorium. All services are in English.

Bibliography

Chortitzer Mennonite Conference. "Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel." Web. 3 July 2010. http://www.chortitzer.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34:callsbeck-fellowship-chapel&catid=29:web-pages&Itemid=1.

Additional Information

Location: 1445 Callsbeck Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Website: Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published July 2010


Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. July 2010. Web. 19 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Callsbeck_Fellowship_Chapel_(Winnipeg,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=104661.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (July 2010). Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Callsbeck_Fellowship_Chapel_(Winnipeg,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=104661.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.