Difference between revisions of "Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Calvary [[United Missionary Church|United Missionary]] Church, Detroit, [[Michigan (State)|Michigan]], was organized in 1926 with eleven charter members, work having been carried on in the city since 1914. In 1948 the membership was 97, with Lester L. Rassi serving as pastor.
 
The Calvary [[United Missionary Church|United Missionary]] Church, Detroit, [[Michigan (State)|Michigan]], was organized in 1926 with eleven charter members, work having been carried on in the city since 1914. In 1948 the membership was 97, with Lester L. Rassi serving as pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 495|date=1953|a1_last=Rassi|a1_first=Lester L|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 495|date=1953|a1_last=Rassi|a1_first=Lester L|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 19:39, 20 August 2013

The Calvary United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan, was organized in 1926 with eleven charter members, work having been carried on in the city since 1914. In 1948 the membership was 97, with Lester L. Rassi serving as pastor.


Author(s) Lester L Rassi
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Rassi, Lester L. "Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 25 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86482.

APA style

Rassi, Lester L. (1953). Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86482.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 495. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.