Camp Luz (Orrville, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:07, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Camp Luz, located 4 miles (6.4 km.) south of Orrville, Ohio, was established in 1953 by the Ohio Mennonite Camp Association (Mennonite Church).


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Camp Luz (Orrville, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camp_Luz_(Orrville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=79509.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Camp Luz (Orrville, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camp_Luz_(Orrville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=79509.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1070. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.