From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cedar Road Missionary Church (formerly United Missionary), Osceola, Indiana, whose new church seating 175 was dedicated 22 October 1950. The rapid growth of the membership of the congregation resulted in plans being made in 1952 for the enlargement of the building. The membership in 1953 stood at 53.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 56907 Cedar Road, Osceola, Indiana

Phone: 574-255-9346

Website: Cedar Road Missionary Church

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church

[edit] Maps

Map:Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Road_Missionary_Church_(Osceola,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86600.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Road_Missionary_Church_(Osceola,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86600.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 538. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.