Charitable Institutions Board of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:40, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Charitable Institutions Board of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (7 members) was created by the 1947 General Conference to advise the various local institutional boards.


Author(s) P. G Hiebert
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hiebert, P. G. "Charitable Institutions Board of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 19 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Charitable_Institutions_Board_of_the_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite&oldid=86644.

APA style

Hiebert, P. G. (1953). Charitable Institutions Board of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Charitable_Institutions_Board_of_the_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite&oldid=86644.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 548. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.