From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Chortitz Rudnerweider congregation in Chortitz, [[Saskatchewan (Canada)|Saskatchewan]] began services in the 1930s, and formally organized in 1944. The first building was occupied in 1939. The congregation originated through division from the [[Old Colony Mennonites|Old Colony Mennonites]] and outreach by the Manitoba Rudnerweider churches. The congregation was independent and unaffiliated for the first four years. In 1962 Pastor John Neudorf served as a congregational leader. In 1962 there were 30 members. It merged with the [[Hague Gospel Church (Hague, Saskatchewan, Canada)|Hague Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference church]] in 1963. It had been affiliated with the [[Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference (EMMC)|Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference]].
 
The Chortitz Rudnerweider congregation in Chortitz, [[Saskatchewan (Canada)|Saskatchewan]] began services in the 1930s, and formally organized in 1944. The first building was occupied in 1939. The congregation originated through division from the [[Old Colony Mennonites|Old Colony Mennonites]] and outreach by the Manitoba Rudnerweider churches. The congregation was independent and unaffiliated for the first four years. In 1962 Pastor John Neudorf served as a congregational leader. In 1962 there were 30 members. It merged with the [[Hague Gospel Church (Hague, Saskatchewan, Canada)|Hague Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference church]] in 1963. It had been affiliated with the [[Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference (EMMC)|Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference]].
 
 
 
= Bibliography =
 
= Bibliography =
 
<em class="gameo_bibliography">EMMC Recorder</em> (May 1984), 4.
 
<em class="gameo_bibliography">EMMC Recorder</em> (May 1984), 4.
  
 
Heppner, Jack. <em class="gameo_bibliography">Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/EMMC</em> 1937-1987. 1987: 101ff.
 
Heppner, Jack. <em class="gameo_bibliography">Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/EMMC</em> 1937-1987. 1987: 101ff.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=August 1986|a1_last=Epp|a1_first=Marlene|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=August 1986|a1_last=Epp|a1_first=Marlene|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 19:40, 20 August 2013

The Chortitz Rudnerweider congregation in Chortitz, Saskatchewan began services in the 1930s, and formally organized in 1944. The first building was occupied in 1939. The congregation originated through division from the Old Colony Mennonites and outreach by the Manitoba Rudnerweider churches. The congregation was independent and unaffiliated for the first four years. In 1962 Pastor John Neudorf served as a congregational leader. In 1962 there were 30 members. It merged with the Hague Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference church in 1963. It had been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference.

[edit] Bibliography

EMMC Recorder (May 1984), 4.

Heppner, Jack. Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/EMMC 1937-1987. 1987: 101ff.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Chortitz Rudnerweider Church (Chortitz, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 21 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Chortitz_Rudnerweider_Church_(Chortitz,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=86702.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 1986). Chortitz Rudnerweider Church (Chortitz, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Chortitz_Rudnerweider_Church_(Chortitz,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=86702.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.