Christopher Dock Mennonite High School (Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:08, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Christopher Dock Mennonite School, a Mennonite high school named for the noted colonial Mennonite schoolmaster Christopher Dock, founded in 1954, is owned and operated by a board of trustees appointed by the Franconia Mennonite Conference (Mennonite Church). It is located near Lansdale, Pennsylvania, in a former estate building remodeled into an academic building. Its founding principal was Richard Detweiler. The enrollment in 1958-59 was 198.

Additional Information

Address: 1000 Forty Foot Road, Lansdale, Pennsylvania

Phone: 215-362-2675

Website: Christopher Dock Mennonite High School

Maps

Map:Christopher Dock Mennonite High School (Lansdale, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Christopher Dock Mennonite High School (Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Christopher_Dock_Mennonite_High_School_(Lansdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=79605.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Christopher Dock Mennonite High School (Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Christopher_Dock_Mennonite_High_School_(Lansdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=79605.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1072. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.