Civilian Public Service Camp (Bluffton, Indiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:49, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search
The Bluffton (Indiana) Mennonite Civilian Public Service Camp No. 13 was opened east of Bluffton in June 1941. The work was under the direction of the United States Forest Service. In April 1942 the camp was moved to Medaryville, Indiana, where there was the possibility of a larger work project.


Bibliography

Gingerich, Melvin. Service for Peace: a history of Mennonite Civilian Public Service. Akron, PA: Mennonite Central Committee, 1949.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Civilian Public Service Camp (Bluffton, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 26 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Camp_(Bluffton,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=55723.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Civilian Public Service Camp (Bluffton, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Camp_(Bluffton,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=55723.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 366. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.