From GAMEO
Revision as of 06:14, 24 September 2013 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search
Harrisburg State Hospital.
Source: Mennonite Church USA Archives 2013-0100m

Harrisburg (Pennsylvania) Civilian Public Service Unit No. 93 at the Harrisburg State Hospital was opened in April 1943 and was closed in August 1946. During its existence, 69 men were assigned to the mental hospital unit. In 1944-45 a Christian Workers' School was conducted in the unit. The Anniversary Review - Mental Hygiene Number (May 1945) gave a history of the unit.

Bibliography

Gingerich, Melvin. Service for Peace. Akron, Pennsylvania, 1949.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Civilian Public Service Unit (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Unit_(Harrisburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=101816.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1956). Civilian Public Service Unit (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Unit_(Harrisburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=101816.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 666. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.