Revision as of 19:08, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Ciachan was a small rural center near Aldboro, Bothwell, and Mosa, meeting places in southwestern Ontario, under the Mennonite Conference of Ontario (Mennonite Church). Mennonites had located in this area by 1870. Clachan Hall served for some of their services until 1940. Later the Bethel Mennonite Church was built and used by the Mennonites of this area.


Map:Clachan (Ontario)

Author(s) Joseph C Fretz
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Fretz, Joseph C. "Clachan (Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 24 Oct 2016.,_Canada)&oldid=79652.

APA style

Fretz, Joseph C. (1953). Clachan (Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2016, from,_Canada)&oldid=79652.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 613. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.