Clevelandia Mennonite Brethren Church (Clevelandia, Paraná, Brazil)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Clevelandia Mennonite Brethren Church was organized in 1955. Its meetinghouse was built in 1956. In 1957 its membership was 58, with Jacob Kasdorf as leader. Clevelandia is in the southwest part of the state of Paraná, near the Santa Catarina border.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Clevelandia Mennonite Brethren Church (Clevelandia, Paraná, Brazil)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Clevelandia_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Clevelandia,_Paran%C3%A1,_Brazil)&oldid=79748.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Clevelandia Mennonite Brethren Church (Clevelandia, Paraná, Brazil). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Clevelandia_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Clevelandia,_Paran%C3%A1,_Brazil)&oldid=79748.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1073. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.