Cloverdale Church of God in Christ Mennonite (Creswell, Oregon, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Cloverdale Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, located north of Creswell, Lane County, Oregon, was organized in 1945. In 1950 the church, with a membership of 13, held Sunday-school and worship services every Sunday morning. Jacob G. Loewen was in charge of the services. The church closed in 1957.



Author(s) Jacob G Loewen
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Loewen, Jacob G. "Cloverdale Church of God in Christ Mennonite (Creswell, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 18 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cloverdale_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_(Creswell,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=62952.

APA style

Loewen, Jacob G. (1957). Cloverdale Church of God in Christ Mennonite (Creswell, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cloverdale_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_(Creswell,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=62952.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 630. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.