From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church, located at Collingwood, Ontario, on Georgian Bay, a member of the Ontario Conference, began as a city mission on 17 September 1897 with Sarah Madden (Mrs. John Bolwell) and Eliza Williams in charge. A church building acquired in 1919 was used until 1954, when construction was begun on a new church under the leadership of the pastor, H. R. Priddle.

In 2011 the pastor was David Heaslip.


Additional Information

Address: 19 Cameron Street, Collingwood, Ontario

Phone: 705-445-4972

Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada

Website: Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church


Maps

Map:Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario)


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 31 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Collingwood_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Collingwood,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=62987.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1956). Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Collingwood_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Collingwood,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=62987.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 640. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.