Conestogo Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Conestogo, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:25, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Conestogo, Ontario Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, now extinct, organized about 1885, was located in the village of Conestogo. It had 42 members in 1901, but after 1911 gradually dissolved. The church building was later bought by the Lutherans.



Author(s) Joseph C Fretz
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Fretz, Joseph C. "Conestogo Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Conestogo, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Conestogo_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Conestogo,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=63033.

APA style

Fretz, Joseph C. (1953). Conestogo Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Conestogo, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Conestogo_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Conestogo,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=63033.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 669. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.