Coronation Gardens Sunday School (Markham, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Markham, ON. Located 18 miles east of Markham on Highway 7 in Spencer's School. Leonard Burkholder served in the 1940s as a leader. The Sunday school dissolved in 1949. It had been associated with the Mennonite Conference of Ontario. The language of worship was English.

The Sunday school began in 1944. It originated through outreach by the Ontario Mennonite Mission Board and Leonard Burkholder. It discontinued when there was no place to hold services.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published April 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Coronation Gardens Sunday School (Markham, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 1986. Web. 20 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Coronation_Gardens_Sunday_School_(Markham,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=86946.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (April 1986). Coronation Gardens Sunday School (Markham, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Coronation_Gardens_Sunday_School_(Markham,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=86946.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.