From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:09, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Crystal Springs Hutterite Bruderhof, was founded near Magrath, Alberta, in 1930 by members of the New Elmspring Bruderhof. Their preachers in 1950 were Peter Entz and Peter J. Entz. In 1947 the Bruderhof had 40 baptized members in a total of 104 souls.

In 2012 the Crystal Spring Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Peter Entz and the manager was Edward Entz.

Additional Information

Location: Magrath, Alberta (coordinates: 49.170833, -112.8025  [49° 10' 15" N, 112° 48' 09" W])

Address: Box 519, Magrath, AB T0K 1J0

Telephone: 403-758-6701


Author(s) David Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. "Crystal Springs Hutterite Colony (Magrath, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 20 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crystal_Springs_Hutterite_Colony_(Magrath,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=80009.

APA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. (June 2013). Crystal Springs Hutterite Colony (Magrath, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crystal_Springs_Hutterite_Colony_(Magrath,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=80009.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 743. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.