Difference between revisions of "Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church, Detroit, [[Michigan (State)|Michigan]] was organized in 1914 under the leadership of O. B. Snider. The first meetinghouse was built in 1916. In 1954 the congregation had 243 baptized members with William K. Burgess serving as pastor.
 
Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church, Detroit, [[Michigan (State)|Michigan]] was organized in 1914 under the leadership of O. B. Snider. The first meetinghouse was built in 1916. In 1954 the congregation had 243 baptized members with William K. Burgess serving as pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 3|date=1955|a1_last=Burgess|a1_first=William K|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 3|date=1955|a1_last=Burgess|a1_first=William K|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 19:42, 20 August 2013

Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan was organized in 1914 under the leadership of O. B. Snider. The first meetinghouse was built in 1916. In 1954 the congregation had 243 baptized members with William K. Burgess serving as pastor.


Author(s) William K Burgess
Date Published 1955


Cite This Article

MLA style

Burgess, William K. "Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1955. Web. 22 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86991.

APA style

Burgess, William K. (1955). Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86991.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 3. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.