From GAMEO
Revision as of 06:28, 20 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan was organized in 1914 under the leadership of O. B. Snider. The first meetinghouse was built in 1916. In 1954 the congregation had 243 baptized members with William K. Burgess serving as pastor.


Author(s) William K Burgess
Date Published 1955


Cite This Article

MLA style

Burgess, William K. "Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1955. Web. 7 Feb 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113772.

APA style

Burgess, William K. (1955). Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 7 February 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113772.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 3. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.