From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:27, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Dayton Heights Community Church (formerly Dartmouth Avenue United Missionary Church), located in Flint, Michigan, was organized in 1936. In 1953 the congregation had 65 members, mostly factory workers. J. A. Bradley served as pastor at that time.


Additional Information

Address: 3038 W Dartmouth Street, Flint, Michigan 48504-2422

Phone: 810- 234-5416

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church



Author(s) Bruce W Pearson
Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Pearson, Bruce W and Melvin Gingerich. "Dayton Heights Community Church (Flint, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 18 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dayton_Heights_Community_Church_(Flint,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=63235.

APA style

Pearson, Bruce W and Melvin Gingerich. (1956). Dayton Heights Community Church (Flint, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dayton_Heights_Community_Church_(Flint,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=63235.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 16, 340. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.