From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Deer Park First Mennonite Church ([[General Conference Mennonite Church (GCM)|General Conference Mennonite [GCM]]]), was located near Deer Park, Spokane County, [[Washington (USA)|Washington State]], USA, but is now extinct, was established as a result of a colonization attempt for Russian Mennonite refugees from Harbin, Heilongjiang Province in Northeast China, 1929-30, sponsored by [[Krehbiel, Henry Peter (1862-1940)|H. P. Krehbiel]]. It joined the Pacific District (GCM) Conference in 1939, when it had a membership of ca. 25, but it disbanded in 1943 when the members moved away, largely to Newport, some 30 miles (48 km.) north.
 
Deer Park First Mennonite Church ([[General Conference Mennonite Church (GCM)|General Conference Mennonite [GCM]]]), was located near Deer Park, Spokane County, [[Washington (USA)|Washington State]], USA, but is now extinct, was established as a result of a colonization attempt for Russian Mennonite refugees from Harbin, Heilongjiang Province in Northeast China, 1929-30, sponsored by [[Krehbiel, Henry Peter (1862-1940)|H. P. Krehbiel]]. It joined the Pacific District (GCM) Conference in 1939, when it had a membership of ca. 25, but it disbanded in 1943 when the members moved away, largely to Newport, some 30 miles (48 km.) north.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1075|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1075|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:10, 20 August 2013

Deer Park First Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite [GCM]), was located near Deer Park, Spokane County, Washington State, USA, but is now extinct, was established as a result of a colonization attempt for Russian Mennonite refugees from Harbin, Heilongjiang Province in Northeast China, 1929-30, sponsored by H. P. Krehbiel. It joined the Pacific District (GCM) Conference in 1939, when it had a membership of ca. 25, but it disbanded in 1943 when the members moved away, largely to Newport, some 30 miles (48 km.) north.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Deer Park First Mennonite Church (Deer Park, Washington, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Feb 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Deer_Park_First_Mennonite_Church_(Deer_Park,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=80069.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Deer Park First Mennonite Church (Deer Park, Washington, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 February 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Deer_Park_First_Mennonite_Church_(Deer_Park,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=80069.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1075. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.