From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Diekirch, a town in [[Luxembourg|Luxembourg]], was the center of Mennonite life in that country. The meetinghouse was dedicated at Pentecost 1950. It is also used by the Protestant Church of Diekirch.
 
Diekirch, a town in [[Luxembourg|Luxembourg]], was the center of Mennonite life in that country. The meetinghouse was dedicated at Pentecost 1950. It is also used by the Protestant Church of Diekirch.
 
 
 
= Bibliography =
 
= Bibliography =
 
<em>Almanach Mennonite du Cinquantenaire, 1901-1951. </em>Montbéliard: Metthez Frères, 1951. 1950: 11.
 
<em>Almanach Mennonite du Cinquantenaire, 1901-1951. </em>Montbéliard: Metthez Frères, 1951. 1950: 11.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 52|date=1956|a1_last=van der Zijpp|a1_first=Nanne|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 52|date=1956|a1_last=van der Zijpp|a1_first=Nanne|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 19:10, 20 August 2013

Diekirch, a town in Luxembourg, was the center of Mennonite life in that country. The meetinghouse was dedicated at Pentecost 1950. It is also used by the Protestant Church of Diekirch.

Bibliography

Almanach Mennonite du Cinquantenaire, 1901-1951. Montbéliard: Metthez Frères, 1951. 1950: 11.


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. "Diekirch (Luxembourg)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 29 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Diekirch_(Luxembourg)&oldid=80139.

APA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. (1956). Diekirch (Luxembourg). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Diekirch_(Luxembourg)&oldid=80139.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 52. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.