Diekirch (Luxembourg)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:10, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Diekirch, a town in Luxembourg, was the center of Mennonite life in that country. The meetinghouse was dedicated at Pentecost 1950. It is also used by the Protestant Church of Diekirch.

Bibliography

Almanach Mennonite du Cinquantenaire, 1901-1951. Montbéliard: Metthez Frères, 1951. 1950: 11.


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. "Diekirch (Luxembourg)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Diekirch_(Luxembourg)&oldid=80139.

APA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. (1956). Diekirch (Luxembourg). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Diekirch_(Luxembourg)&oldid=80139.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 52. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.