From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
</span>
 
</span>
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 62|date=1956|a1_last=Ebersole|a1_first=Allen B|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 62|date=1956|a1_last=Ebersole|a1_first=Allen B|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 19:10, 20 August 2013

Dillonvale Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located in a coal mining section near Steubenville, Ohio, was started in September 1942, following a series of tent meetings sponsored by the Kidron Mennonite Church, which remained responsible for the work. Services were held every Sunday in the chapel of the two-and-a-half-story structure that was purchased in 1944 for that purpose. Evangelistic meetings and a summer Bible school were held every year. The membership in 1954 was 21, with Richard Hostetler as pastor. The congregation closed about 1957.


Author(s) Allen B Ebersole
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Ebersole, Allen B. "Dillonvale Mennonite Church (Dillonvale, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 10 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dillonvale_Mennonite_Church_(Dillonvale,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=80166.

APA style

Ebersole, Allen B. (1956). Dillonvale Mennonite Church (Dillonvale, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dillonvale_Mennonite_Church_(Dillonvale,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=80166.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 62. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.