Dolton United Missionary Church (Dolton, South Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:27, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Dolton United Missionary Church was organized in 1924. In 1948 a community church building was used for a meeting house for the 26 members, with Marvin Engbrecht as pastor.



Author(s) Marvin Engbrecht
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Engbrecht, Marvin. "Dolton United Missionary Church (Dolton, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dolton_United_Missionary_Church_(Dolton,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=63428.

APA style

Engbrecht, Marvin. (1956). Dolton United Missionary Church (Dolton, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dolton_United_Missionary_Church_(Dolton,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=63428.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 81. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.