Dragass (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:11, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Source: Wikipedia Commons Wikipedia Commons

Dragass (also known as Tragoszcz, Dragasz, Tragas, Dragaß; now known as Dragacz; coordinates: 53.50566 N, 18.73899 E [53° 30' 20.4" N, 18° 44' 20.3" E]; population in 1852, 510, in 1910, 489, in 2012, 610), was a former Mennonite village near Gross-Lubin, Schwetz district, on the left shore of the Vistula River in Polish Prussia. Dutch Mennonites settled there in the 17th or even 16th century.

Bibliography

"Familienforschung in Westpreußen." Hans-Jürgen Wolf. Web. 29 September 2012. http://www.westpreussen.de.

Szper, Felicia.  Nederlandsche nederzettingen in West-Pruisen gedurende den poolschen tijd. Enkhuizen: P. Bais, 1913: 134-135.

Maps

Map:Dragacz (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland)


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Richard D. Thiessen
Date Published September 2012


Cite This Article

MLA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne and Richard D. Thiessen. "Dragass (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. September 2012. Web. 18 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dragass_(Kuyavian-Pomeranian_Voivodeship,_Poland)&oldid=80298.

APA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne and Richard D. Thiessen. (September 2012). Dragass (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dragass_(Kuyavian-Pomeranian_Voivodeship,_Poland)&oldid=80298.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 97. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.