East Africa Mennonite Mission

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

East Africa Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church), formerly called Africa Mennonite Mission, in 1958 had 40 long-term workers, and six short-term workers, with a total African membership of 1,632. It was under the Eastern Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities.

Bibliography

Eshleman, Merle. Africa Answers. Scottdale, 1951.

Leatherman, Catharine. Ye Are God's Building: The Story of Twenty-Five Years in Tanganyika. Salunga, Pennsylvania, 1959.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "East Africa Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Africa_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=80378.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). East Africa Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Africa_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=80378.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1078. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.