From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:29, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

East Pennsylvania Conference of the Mennonite Church (Die Ost-Pennsylvanischen Konferenz der Mennoniten Gemeinschaft), the name adopted by the J. H. Oberholtzer group which was expelled from the Franconia Mennonite Conference in October 1847, which was later changed to Eastern Mennonite Conference and finally to Eastern District Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church).



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "East Pennsylvania Conference of the Mennonite Church." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Pennsylvania_Conference_of_the_Mennonite_Church&oldid=63583.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). East Pennsylvania Conference of the Mennonite Church. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Pennsylvania_Conference_of_the_Mennonite_Church&oldid=63583.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1078. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.