From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:30, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

East Raymond Hutterite Colony in Raymond, Alberta, was founded in 1996 as a division from the Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony. In 2012 East Raymond Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Jacob Wollman and the manager was Herb Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Raymond, Alberta (coordinates: 49.4175, -112.579722 [49° 25' 03" N, 112° 34' 47" W])

Address: P. O. Box 1279, Raymond, AB T0K 2S0

Telephone: 403-320-4501


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "East Raymond Hutterite Colony (Raymond, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 23 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Raymond_Hutterite_Colony_(Raymond,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=94471.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). East Raymond Hutterite Colony (Raymond, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Raymond_Hutterite_Colony_(Raymond,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=94471.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.