From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:43, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The East Union Mennonite Church (formerly East Union Conservative Amish Mennonite Church) is located at 753 Wenger Road North, Dalton, Ohio, approximately seven miles (12 km) east of Wooster, a short distance north of U.S. Highway 30. It was first listed in the Mennonite Yearbook, in 1948 under "Pleasant View and East Union" and was listed as a separate congregation for the first time in the 1950 yearbook. In 1953 the congregation had 87 members, who were served by the ministers Paul Kandel and Mose Swartzendruber.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1955


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "East Union Mennonite Church (Orrville, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1955. Web. 28 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Union_Mennonite_Church_(Orrville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=87156.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1955). East Union Mennonite Church (Orrville, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Union_Mennonite_Church_(Orrville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=87156.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, pp. 129-130. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.