Eastern Mennonite College Journal (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:51, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Eastern Mennonite College Journal was first published in January 1923 as the Eastern School Journal. In January 1924 the name was changed to The Eastern Mennonite School Journal. It was edited by members of the faculty until 1929, when student editors took over the work. Historically an important number of the paper was the enlarged pictorial commencement number. In the spring of 1949 it was decided to make the commencement number a separate publication. The name of the paper was changed to The Eastern Mennonite College Journal in April 1948. In June 1956 it was discontinued. It was published monthly during the school year, 30 pages in size.



Author(s) Harry A Brunk
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Brunk, Harry A. "Eastern Mennonite College Journal (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 22 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eastern_Mennonite_College_Journal_(Periodical)&oldid=56069.

APA style

Brunk, Harry A. (1956). Eastern Mennonite College Journal (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eastern_Mennonite_College_Journal_(Periodical)&oldid=56069.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, pp. 134-135. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.