From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Emmaus Mennonite Church in McMahon, Saskatchewan began services in 1930. The first building was occupied in 1949. The McMahon congregation was part of the Emmaus Mennonite Church group and was affiliated with the Conference of Mennonites in Canada. The language of worship was German. The congregation has dissolved.

[edit] Bibliography

Sawatzky, Ernie. "The History of the Emmaus Mennonite Church of Swift Current and South." Research paper, Mennonite Biblical Seminary, 1961. 26 pp. Mennonite Heritage Centre.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Emmaus Mennonite Church (McMahon, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 22 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Emmaus_Mennonite_Church_(McMahon,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=112589.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 1986). Emmaus Mennonite Church (McMahon, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Emmaus_Mennonite_Church_(McMahon,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=112589.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.