From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Estuary Hutterite Colony in Leader, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1958 as a division from the Riverside (Alberta) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Estuary Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Walter Tschetter and the manager was Jacob Tschetter.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Leader, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 50.939444, -109.839722 [50° 56' 22" N, 109° 50' 23" W])

Address: Box 220, Leader, SK S0N 1H0

Telephone: 306-628-3655

[edit] Maps

Map:Estuary Hutterite Colony, Leader, Saskatchewan


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Estuary Hutterite Colony (Leader, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 2 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Estuary_Hutterite_Colony_(Leader,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=80581.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Estuary Hutterite Colony (Leader, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Estuary_Hutterite_Colony_(Leader,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=80581.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.