From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Ethiopia Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church), founded by the Eastern Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities in 1948, had five stations in 1958, at Addis Ababa, Nazareth, Deder, Bedeno, and Dire Dawa, with 35 missionaries and some 150 members.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Ethiopia Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ethiopia_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=80584.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Ethiopia Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ethiopia_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=80584.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1083. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.