Ethiopia Mennonite Mission

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:12, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Ethiopia Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church), founded by the Eastern Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities in 1948, had five stations in 1958, at Addis Ababa, Nazareth, Deder, Bedeno, and Dire Dawa, with 35 missionaries and some 150 members.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Ethiopia Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ethiopia_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=80584.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Ethiopia Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ethiopia_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=80584.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1083. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.