From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Eureka Gardens Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), is located at 3406 University Ave., Wichita, Kansas, is a mission sponsored by the mission board of the South Central Mennonite Conference, established in 1947. In 1958 it had 19 members, with Leo J. Miller as pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Eureka Gardens Mennonite Church (Wichita, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eureka_Gardens_Mennonite_Church_(Wichita,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=80589.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Eureka Gardens Mennonite Church (Wichita, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eureka_Gardens_Mennonite_Church_(Wichita,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=80589.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1083. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.