Faith Memorial Mennonite Church (Filer, Idaho, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:12, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Faith Memorial Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite) of Filer, Idaho, was a member of the Pacific District Conference. It was organized on 6 March 1955 with 19 members. A church with a seating capacity of 140 was built, based on a former Dutch Reformed church.  The minister in 1956 was W. Harley King. The congregation closed in 1968.


Author(s) W. Harley King
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

King, W. Harley. "Faith Memorial Mennonite Church (Filer, Idaho, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 19 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Faith_Memorial_Mennonite_Church_(Filer,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=80701.

APA style

King, W. Harley. (1956). Faith Memorial Mennonite Church (Filer, Idaho, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Faith_Memorial_Mennonite_Church_(Filer,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=80701.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 291. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.