Falling Spring Reformed Mennonite Church (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:30, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Falling Spring Reformed Mennonite Church, near Chambersburg, Franklin County, Pennsylvania, had a membership of 14 in 1948. The first members were baptized in 1841 and the first meetinghouse, on the Falling Spring road, was built in 1847. The present edifice was constructed in 1903.



Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Falling Spring Reformed Mennonite Church (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 18 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Falling_Spring_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Chambersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=63912.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1956). Falling Spring Reformed Mennonite Church (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Falling_Spring_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Chambersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=63912.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 292. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.